your assets for the long run.
Madison R. Miller is the founding attorney of North Shore Estate Planning, and her law practice is primarily based on estate planning and trust administration. Madison earned her law degree at The University of Chicago Law School and is licensed in Illinois where she serves clients in the North Shore and greater Chicago area.
Selected to the prestigious Illinois Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers in 2022, 2023 and 2024, she is focused on assisting her clients with the important task of designing an individualized estate plan that meets the needs of each client.
North Shore Estate Planning offers free consultations and is ready to put your personal affairs in order.
- University of Chicago Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Chicago Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Pro Bono Honors Award, The University of Chicago Law School, 2018
- Illinois Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers 2022-2024